Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark fog creeps around the newest member

3 posters

Go down

Dark fog creeps around the newest member Empty Dark fog creeps around the newest member

Post by Guest Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:23 pm

Hey all, you may know me from neoseeker and our war, it's me Artsy! Our crew has our own site just like you now, so feel free to come over and visit. Though the forums and format is all worked out, we're still thinking about adding some new things. You could consider this an "alliance" between our two crews. Our site is: BrawlersofDarkness.forummotion.com

I am a male teen who loves cats, video games, and art the most, but the list goes on! I'm always trying to do my best at things and am usually bright and happy. That's me in a nutshell! Smile

Last edited by ~Artsy~ on Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixing something)

Back to top Go down

Dark fog creeps around the newest member Empty Re: Dark fog creeps around the newest member

Post by Kidd Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:03 pm

Artsy!! We'll be glad to accept you guys as allies, you guys were like the best war opponents we've ever had. alien
Kidd
Kidd
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 244
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

Dark fog creeps around the newest member Empty Re: Dark fog creeps around the newest member

Post by edontsu Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:14 pm

Welcome allies may we hit the people Our motorcycles.LOL
edontsu
edontsu
Guild's Warhammer

Male
Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2009-01-24

http://www.friendcodes.com/forums/members/59533/edontsu.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:25 pm

Thank you for the warm welcomes everyone. You have quite a large gallery my gosh! I chose a Mario avatar from there since he's one of my mains. Glad to have you as allies, and I'll be sure to add an allies section in our site. You guys did great in the war too, and I heard that your Cissnei beat one of our best brawlers of our crew. affraid

Back to top Go down

Post by Kidd Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:15 am

Thanks man, It's nice to have some respectful opponents like you guys, but everything is all "bragging rights" in this competitive gaming world. 0.o
Kidd
Kidd
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 244
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post by General Xenos Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:06 pm

Welcome Artsy.

Long Live the Guild....and ur clan too lol
General Xenos
General Xenos
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male
Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2008-12-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:46 pm

Kidd wrote:Thanks man, It's nice to have some respectful opponents like you guys, but everything is all "bragging rights" in this competitive gaming world. 0.o

Indeed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down